The current situation in relation to the Corona virus makes some adjustments and restrictions necessary in our hotel. Our staff are trained in the latest hygiene measures, and we always follow the FOPH's principles "This is how to protect ourselves". The health of our guests and employees is our top priority.
- A smile says more than a handshake. This is why we don't shake hands and welcome our guests with a smile and the gesture of " hand-on-heart".
- Disinfectants are available at all entrances to the hotel, the wellness area and the restaurants.
- If necessary, our employees use gloves and/or masks.
- Before each new guest, our rooms remain unoccupied and well ventilated for at least one night.
- Please avoid crowds.
- The cleaning frequency has been increased throughout the house, especially for switches, buttons, remote controls or door handles.
- The hotel room will not be cleaned without request. Would you like to have the room cleaned? Simply inform the reception.
- If flu symptoms, cough or fever appear unexpectedly before your arrival or during your stay, please inform us immediately.
- In order to avoid waiting times on your departure, we recommend that you pay the bill the evening before or early in the morning. We prefer contactless payment methods. Fast, safe and hygienic.
Food & Beverage
- The breakfast buffet takes place from 7:30 to 11:00 a.m. in an adapted form.
- We will be happy to fill the minibar according to your wishes. We currently do not offer room service.
- Please reserve your table for dinner in advance at the reception desk. We will be happy to inform you about the dining possibilities.
Wellness and massages
- The maximum number of people for the sauna area and swimming pool is limited. We will be happy to inform you at the reception.
- During massages our staff and guests wear protective masks which we provide.